• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,374 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2024 at 4:56 PM, OtherEric said:

Two slightly different things.  One is the facsimile books the publishers are releasing, which are popular and fun in their own way but could confuse somebody not aware of them.  The other are the reproductions of books from other sources.  Some of those are legal, if the book is in the public domain, and some are flat out bootleg.  Skywald Magazines (although not their comics) weren't correctly copyrighted, so they're PD, and somebody could do a repro legitimately

.Some people just want reproductions because they're fun, some are trying to deceive buyers.

And some have fun deceiving buyers…:devil:

On 6/2/2024 at 1:33 AM, batmiesta said:

It just looks so nice, I don't even know if it has a reprint, been after a nice copy myself for ages but every copy I see is poop! Where did you find this beauty? 

I've had a nice luck streak going with Ebay over the last few months.

On 6/7/2024 at 11:16 AM, Rip said:

I've always loved this cover and never found a copy Vampirella 52 I was happy with until now.
I had no idea it's the only issue of Vampi in the original run with zero copies above 9.4.

Vampi.jpg

Nice copy, Rip!  51, 52, and 53 are all pretty tough over 9.0.  ^^

On 6/15/2024 at 10:37 AM, Artifiction said:

Not the best registration, but everything else about it is near perfect. Well, except for the writing on the cover. Oh, and it was cheap at only $14.99!

image.thumb.jpeg.483ae27fa63accd13368ca649827d3a8.jpeg

One of my Top 10 favorite Vampirella covers!  ^^