• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,204 posts in this topic

I doubt it too, you have the single highest graded copy according to cgc, and only 4 copies graded so far. Are you going after #1 and #3 ? or do you have them already? All three have awesome covers.

I want to see, I want to see...

This is a really cool cover. Never seen it before. It has a classic style like the Ziff-Davis painted covers of the 1950s.

If you look down the Magazine forum page, you will see taylori is asking for his Gothic tales #3 to be graded, as for #1, you will have to search Google images for it, unless someone knows better or has a copy to scan for you, these books are like rocking horse pooh.

I doubt it too, you have the single highest graded copy according to cgc, and only 4 copies graded so far. Are you going after #1 and #3 ? or do you have them already? All three have awesome covers.

I don't have them.... YET :devil:

Good luck with your quest. :wishluck: