• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,204 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2021 at 7:54 AM, batmiesta said:

Love those Hulks, #10 is such a great cover.

Yea I'm really loving all these covers, the Hulk facial expressions on the Mags are consistently superb.

BTW 10 was a freebie because the cover was completely detached but at least I get to read it now. The rest are nice and minty except the 12 which suffered a small tear to the outer edge.

On 10/24/2021 at 12:49 PM, OtherEric said:

More than one, I assume from your comment you're specifically referring to the Eerie #81 cover.  But I'll throw the other two up here as well.

I need to upgrade my copy of the novel, and the --script book cover is swiped from the internet, I don't have a copy yet:

Ace44472.jpg

Ace_44470.jpg

7702_Eerie_081.jpg

Love❤️ Me some Kong👍‼️😷

On 10/25/2021 at 9:52 PM, vacantpassenger said:

Thought I'd share my New Yorker from August 6th, 1938 - glossy cover & WHITE pages. Book is 83 years old and is very easily in F+

1st appearance of the Addams Family 

FB_IMG_1635223487675.jpg

FB_IMG_1635223494754.jpg

That is an absolute jaw-dropper of a book to have.  I've got all the Addams collections in hardcover but none of the original New Yorker issues with his work.

On 10/26/2021 at 1:31 AM, OtherEric said:

That is an absolute jaw-dropper of a book to have.  I've got all the Addams collections in hardcover but none of the original New Yorker issues with his work.

Thank you.

The hardest thing is trying to find accurate information on appearance dates. 

On 10/26/2021 at 12:52 AM, vacantpassenger said:

Thought I'd share my New Yorker from August 6th, 1938 - glossy cover & WHITE pages. Book is 83 years old and is very easily in F+

1st appearance of the Addams Family 

FB_IMG_1635223487675.jpg

FB_IMG_1635223494754.jpg

This is really neat. I had no idea they had first appeared in the New Yorker of all places. Grats!  I'm assuming this is both very hard to find and very expensive when you do find it.

Edited by speedcake