• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
26 26

8,218 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2021 at 6:24 PM, Artifiction said:

Uh-oh, could it be? 

Well it was indexed by the publisher as Miralles, but it is noted that there is a signature (maybe on the back) of Enrich's. It certainly is reminiscent of Torres' Vampi covers, but looks like a Miralles Scream cover too. Tough one.

Edited by Joshua33
Spell

On 12/19/2021 at 9:30 PM, Joshua33 said:

Well it was indexed by the publisher as Miralles, but it is noted that there is a signature (maybe on the back) of Enrich's. It certainly is reminiscent of Torres' Vampi covers, but looks like a Miralles Scream cover too. Tough one.

I checked the registry sets, but there are no slab scans. All that the census mentions is: Marv Wolfman & Al Hewetson stories, Ross Andru, Mike Esposito & Ramon Torrents art. Not sure if the cover artist is included.

Edited by Artifiction

On 12/19/2021 at 11:29 PM, Artifiction said:

Just picked these two up off the Bay. I like them both, but the #8 has really got my juices flowing. It appears to be in really nice shape, too. Couldn't even wait until I received them before posting/showing them off. :blush: Yeah, I've got it, and I've got it bad.

Pics via the Bay:

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

That 8 does look sweet, finding these books in HG is nigh impossible.