• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Old are you?

How old are you?  

861 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

254 posts in this topic

I know there aren't as many teens into comics anymore, even though I see a ton at the comic shops all the time, but it's weird to me there aren't more on this forum. I haven't noticed any in this thread though I haven't looked thru every page.

Well I guess it's what everyone has been saying all along. Average age here seems to be early 40s.

Results are a little different than I expected:

10 - 20 yrs 1 1%

20 - 30 yrs 37 16%

30 - 40 yrs 86 37%

40 - 50 yrs 77 33%

50+ 33 14%

I don't know if this means teenagers don't collect comics or they just don't frequent this board.

Either way, I was a little freaked out that so many responders were 37 years old :)

10 - 20 yrs 1 1%

20 - 30 yrs 37 16%

30 - 40 yrs 86 37%

40 - 50 yrs 77 33%

50+ 33 14%

I don't know if this means teenagers don't collect comics or they just don't frequent this board.

Either way, I was a little freaked out that so many responders were 37 years old :)

Here's one more - 37 here too. :shy:

Collecting Comics costs a bit. Even if you buy only new books. Not even talking of gold & silver. 10 to 30 cents a new book days are long gone. Its more for people with an income. So no Teenagers here. My explanation at last. But that does not mean some will collect after leaving teen years, hopefully.

40 for just a few more days, after that I'm done.

I would have sworn you were in your early to mid 30's at most.

:o

10 - 20 yrs 1 1%

20 - 30 yrs 37 16%

30 - 40 yrs 86 37%

40 - 50 yrs 77 33%

50+ 33 14%

And at 37 percent :o

10 - 20 yrs 1 1%

20 - 30 yrs 37 16%

30 - 40 yrs 86 37%

40 - 50 yrs 77 33%

50+ 33 14%

And at 37 percent :o

37 is my favorite number :)

(but I am only 31)

I'm 38 but my girlfriend is 28 if that counts for anything.

Does her being 10 years younger validate your age in some way? Or just make you feel better? hm

Probably both, I'd guess. (shrug):grin:

I'm not judging you.. was just curious. The person I'm dating right now is more than 10 years younger than me... :foryou:

Sweet - I'm not alone. I'm turning 37 and my girlfriend is turning 30. I'm not a cradle robber after all!! A 10 year difference - that's just crazy :preach:

I'm 38 but my girlfriend is 28 if that counts for anything.

Does her being 10 years younger validate your age in some way? Or just make you feel better? hm

Probably both, I'd guess. (shrug):grin:

I'm not judging you.. was just curious. The person I'm dating right now is more than 10 years younger than me... :foryou:

Sweet - I'm not alone. I'm turning 37 and my girlfriend is turning 30. I'm not a cradle robber after all!! A 10 year difference - that's just crazy :preach:

My wife is ten years younger then I am. 40 and 30 . We started dating when she was 19.

My sis was 12 or 13 years younger than her hubby and my dad and mom were about 9 years apart. No biggie. Whatever makes the relationship work.

(thumbs u