• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICE REDUCTION!! Walking Dead, Dead World, Liberty Meadows

64 posts in this topic

ahhh, Frank Cho goodness!!!

They are perfect magazine size too. I am going to take a set and have Frank sign them this summer. They are going to look great in SS slabs.

If one still available

I will take a deadworld set

Gotcha Covered....Thanks (thumbs u

I may be too late, but if there is another set of Deadworld... :takeit:

Just in under the wire. You can have the set I was hanging onto for me. (thumbs u

I should have a couple more sets coming over from Serbia in a couple of weeks. So if there is anyone else interested please let me know and I will try to hook you up.

I should have a couple more sets coming over from Serbia in a couple of weeks. So if there is anyone else interested please let me know and I will try to hook you up.

:baiting:

I may be too late, but if there is another set of Deadworld... :takeit:

Just in under the wire. You can have the set I was hanging onto for me. (thumbs u

SHWEEEEEET!

:banana:WALKING DEADS ARE NOW SOLD!! :banana:

Ok here's the Serbian Walking Dead big-boy set.

You get issues 1 through 13 regular edition covers...limited to 500 of each made.

You get the variant edition of #2 limited to just 50 copies made (probably the rarest licensed Walking Dead item created).

You also get the variant edition of #10 limited to just 100 copies made.

The condition of the books breaks down as follows:

#1 NM-

#2 VF/NM to NM-

#2 Variant Cover VFNM or better (some spots of black ink at the top, publisher told me this was from the printing process)

#3 NM+

#4 NM

#5 NM+

#6 NM+

#7 NM/NM+

#8 NM/NM+

#9 NM+

#10 NM+

#10 Variant NM/NM+

#11 NM+

#12 NM/NM+

#13 NM/NM+

Obviously the 1, 2, variant 2 and variant 10 are the hardest ones to find but this should be the nicest condition most complete set you find.

Asking price for the entire set is $700 shipped.

If you break it down that's less than what the component parts of this set have been selling for recently. Given the low print run of the series and the quality of the books I think this is the a series with serious potential.

Thanks for looking, scans coming shortly.

Best,

Chris

:golfclap: What a sale and pick up, congrats too ever who brought them.

Chris if you come across another no.2 Variant then keep T.J. informed (thumbs u

Thanks, Gary!