• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fundraiser for co-worker with terminal breast cancer -10 day auction

8 posts in this topic

I have a friend/co-worker at the hospital I work at who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer advanced stage. She apparently knew something was wrong since October, but did nothing and now it's traveled to her lymph nodes. This is really surprising that she choose to ignore it, especially given she is also a RN.

On top of this, she is also raising her new granddaughter for her own daughter who suffers from schizophrenia....

This is a lot of drama for someone who isn't about the drama herself and very few people at work know of her situation. She's undergoing chemotherapy, and alot of times, right before she comes into to work a twelve hour night shift taking care of patients who've undergone open heart surgery. It's extremely intense and it's the type of Intensive Care Unit that is more demanding than most ICUs.....

So, I decided to sell some of my items that I would think would be desirable....I thought of putting stuff on ebay, but people here have a way of stepping up to the plate like no where else.

Every cent will go directly to my collegue and I will pay shipping for all items.

Opening bids are 99 cents !!

Thank you -

Michael Shuley

First item, is a page from Chew 1...page 5 -

Chew1pg5.jpg[/img]

Set of Gerber Photo Journals Golden Age. Sealed and brand new, these retail for $75 a piece....

Usethisone.jpg[/img]

Usethisone.jpg[/img]

These are two Action comics that are being sold as a set

action414.jpg[/img]

action423.jpg

Batman 426 CGC 9.4 - First part of the famous "Death in the Family " story

d42c_12.jpg[/img]

Thanks for the advice and MUCH thanks for any help.

I know I may not be as well known as most posters on here, but if anyone needs references to my veracity, feel free to PM me or even post publicly....

I will start the auction Friday night - 8pm and it will run for the 10 days..