• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turok Son of Stone Collecting Thread !!
2 2

374 posts in this topic

This thread also reminded me that Dark Horse is going to finally re-launch Solar, Magnus and Turok towards the end of the summer. Jim Shooter will be writing these titles. I stopped buying new issue's back in 06, but it looks like I willl be having a four color relapse and pick up these issues.

I can't wait to see the Turok title.

I think for the Dell's, issue 25 has the coolest Turok cover.

Edited by crimson dynamo

I think for the Dell's, issue 25 has the coolest Turok cover.

I like it too, although I can't say it's my favorite of the Dell covers (there were some really great ones).

Turok2596-1.jpg

I have admired this title from afar since I was a kid browsing spinner racks in the 70s. Always loved the covers and the concept - dinosaurs vs. indians. What is a cooler combination than that? Reminds me of that Harryhausen movie Valley of Gwangi with the gypsies, cowboys and dinosaurs (was also a Dell movie comic). You guys are inspiring me to start a high grade run.