• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2023 at 6:20 AM, cgcsketcherz said:

Roy Thomas was at a very small show in Wayne NJ. They had a facilitator on sight which is always a nice surprise.

20230117_202204.jpg

20230117_202156.jpg

What was your plan had there not been a facilitator? I’m trying to find out what to do for ECCC - and I’m getting increasingly anxious about winding up with a bunch of signed future green labels. 

On 1/22/2023 at 7:01 PM, JoeBrrr said:

What was your plan had there not been a facilitator? I’m trying to find out what to do for ECCC - and I’m getting increasingly anxious about winding up with a bunch of signed future green labels. 

There will be several CGC authorized facilitators attending ECCC

On 1/22/2023 at 8:01 PM, JoeBrrr said:

Those two wouldn't have been signed. I had also brought a coverless one that I did have him sign on the splash as my reader copy. I rarely go to the big cons but have been finding smaller ones are increasingly (not always of course) starting to get more of a cgc presence. I might have gotten the .5 signed but the nicer copy would have just been sent in future unsigned as a blue label.