• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Stuff Part 3 - Revenge of the credit cards

19 posts in this topic

And more has been added:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hedgehog60&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Do you like Neal Adams? Stan Lee? Jim Lee? Joe Linsner? John Romita Jr? Someone else?

Well, if you said yes to any of the above, you too can help me pay off my creditors. No amount is too small. And I am always happy to combine shipping for those who like to be generous to my cause.

Thanks for looking. And remember, shill until it hurts in places you never knew you had. grin.gif

Alex

Well, if you said yes to any of the above, you too can help me pay off my creditors. No amount is too small.

If no amout is too small, then why is there a reserve on some of those auctions? tongue.gif

I do not buy that much on eBay, but the 'Tec 600 and GL/GA 1 sure are tempting. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, if you said yes to any of the above, you too can help me pay off my creditors. No amount is too small.

If no amout is too small, then why is there a reserve on some of those auctions? tongue.gif

I do not buy that much on eBay, but the 'Tec 600 and GL/GA 1 sure are tempting. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OK, just for you, all of the reserves (except one) are now under $40, and some are under $30.

One more day for some, 2 more days for others. Have a look. Thanks,

Alex flowerred.gif

2 days left for some of these. Including:

- Moment of Silence nn CGC 9.8 signed by Joe Jusko

- Fantastic Four #504 CGC 9.6 signed by Tony Harris

- Amazing Spider-man #361 (1st Carnage) CGC 9.6 signed by Mark Bagley

- Daredevil V2 #50 CGC 9.6 signed by Gene Colan

- X-Men #1e Collectors Edition CGC 9.8 signed by Jim Lee

- Millenium Green Lantern/Arrow #76 CGC 9.4 signed by Neal Adams

Just to name a few. Thanks for looking. grin.gif

Alex

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hedgehog60&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

2 days left for some of these. Including:

- Moment of Silence nn CGC 9.8 signed by Joe Jusko

- Fantastic Four #504 CGC 9.6 signed by Tony Harris

- Amazing Spider-man #361 (1st Carnage) CGC 9.6 signed by Mark Bagley

- Daredevil V2 #50 CGC 9.6 signed by Gene Colan

- X-Men #1e Collectors Edition CGC 9.8 signed by Jim Lee

- Millenium Green Lantern/Arrow #76 CGC 9.4 signed by Neal Adams

Just to name a few. Thanks for looking. grin.gif

Alex

New stuff up tonight. (Yeah, I know, this is a never ending thread. What can I say, I got in 63 SS books confused-smiley-013.gif)

New stuff up tonight. (Yeah, I know, this is a never ending thread. What can I say, I got in 63 SS books )

I just want my Batmans or else I'll keep buying yours.

ALex got a question because I'm kinda in the dark about sig series stuff. How does it work - they have to have on sight grading, CGC has to be at the show set up to do it. How musch does it cost for a book etc, you can PM me if ya like. I thought the Jiminez sketch was cool by that way.

ALex got a question because I'm kinda in the dark about sig series stuff. How does it work - they have to have on sight grading, CGC has to be at the show set up to do it. How musch does it cost for a book etc, you can PM me if ya like. I thought the Jiminez sketch was cool by that way.

Jbud,

Here is a quote from one of the CGC guys:

A CGC Rep will be on-site during to witness the actual signing. The book has to immediately be handed over to the CGC rep witnessing the signing.

The cost for signing ranges from $20-34 dollars, not including shipping there and back and cost of the book itself. Not to mention the customs fees.

Hope that helps! grin.gif

Also, LAST DAY FOR SOME OF THESE. thumbsup2.gif

Alex