• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

All books will be well packaged and sent through priority mail. It may be slightly more expensive but its much safer and I haven't had any complaints about damaged contents! (thumbs u

The price of shipping is included in the sell of each book for all US customers. Shipping outside the states will vary but I will make sure you get the best deal.

All sales will close April 24th. This means payment must be received no later then this Saturday.

CLOSED

Books for sale:

Nedor

Startling Comics #38 CGC 5.5 - Sold

Silver Age

Brave and the Bold #54 CGC 6.0 - $85

X-Men #50 CGC 9.0 - $175

Bronze Age

Amazing Spider-Man #112 CGC 9.2 - $75

Amazing Spider-Man #123 CGC 9.2 - $75

Amazing Spider-Man #149 CGC 9.2 - $95

Amazing Spider-Man #226 CGC 9.4 - $35

Amazing Spider-Man #227 CGC 9.4 - $35

Daredevil #168 CGC 9.2 - $110

Ghost Rider #10 CGC 9.2 - $50

Ghost Rider #10 CGC 9.4 - $70

Marvel Premiere #24 CGC 9.4 - $35

The Rest

Darkhawk #1 CGC 9.6 - Sold

Moon Knight #56 CGC 9.6 - $20

Punisher: War Journal #6 CGC 9.6 (Crack on the Case) - $15

Spider-Man #1 (Gold Edition) CGC 9.6 - $26

Thor #412 CGC 9.6 - $35

May i please see a scan of the Werewolf by night 1?

I'm must apologize to all those sending me inquiries about the Werewolf 1 White Mountain copy. It appears some scans were lost when I moved to my new computer. I will have new scans of all missing issues tomorrow after work (my cgc scanner is at work).

PQ = WHITE pages.

May i please see a scan of the Werewolf by night 1?

I'm must apologize to all those sending me inquiries about the Werewolf 1 White Mountain copy. It appears some scans were lost when I moved to my new computer. I will have new scans of all missing issues tomorrow after work (my cgc scanner is at work).

PQ = WHITE pages.

:takeit: WWBN 1

There seems to be some problems around this one issue in particular due to it's popularity. I've gotten a couple of not happy pms so at this time I'm removing the book from the front page and taking a 20min break. :(

You don't have to put yourself in the penality box for that. Come on back!

:baiting:

I seem to remember Comicalgems posting that he wanted a slabbed Darkhawk # 1. Might be worth shooting him a PM. (shrug)

Didnt this seller used to be Whet. If so I have bought from him in the past and everything went well. But what do I know.

Do you really want me to answer that? :baiting:

As for the whet question, yes. :thumbsup: