• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

I seem to remember Comicalgems posting that he wanted a slabbed Darkhawk # 1. Might be worth shooting him a PM. (shrug)

And I believe Boboset as well.

Thanks for the heads up gaz973 and Bosco685

:foryou:

Hey, it takes a village (or something like that).

I seem to remember Comicalgems posting that he wanted a slabbed Darkhawk # 1. Might be worth shooting him a PM. (shrug)

Thanks for the heads up gaz973 and Bosco685

:foryou:

Hey, it takes a village (or something like that).

Yeah, I thought he (comicalgems) was joking when he was extoling it's virtues.

Werewolf by Night #1...

As per PMs with seller and frankbearss. This was a confusing one, but I'll just say thank you, whetteon--and Frank. :hail:

Conditional :takeit: (pending scan)

What's with a conditional :takeit: either take it or don't :baiting:

(shrug)

lol

Werewolf by Night #1...

As per PMs with seller and frankbearss. This was a confusing one, but I'll just say thank you, whetteon--and Frank. :hail:

Conditional :takeit: (pending scan)

What's with a conditional :takeit: either take it or don't :baiting:

(shrug)

lol

:tonofbricks:

Thanks for giving Whetton a heads up Bosco (thumbs u

I'm willing to go $199 on the Startling Comics #38 CGC 5.5 if someone gives me a pm before Wednesday.

:takeit:

I'm afraid I PM'd this morning at 4:45, as per instructions on his thread.

I also exchanged PMs and was told that while there were negotiations via PM back and forth that nothing was final and that the :takeit: sign in the thread would trump PMs :shrug:

I'm willing to go $199 on the Startling Comics #38 CGC 5.5 if someone gives me a pm before Wednesday.

I also exchanged PMs and was told that while there were negotiations via PM back and forth that nothing was final and that the :takeit: sign in the thread would trump PMs :shrug:

I was not told to use the take it sign or else I would have. It seems unfair to tell someone something and not someone else. He should adhere to his original post. I PM'd first.

Not another issue of who has the stake in the same thread doh!