• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

Calm down guys, I'm sure it can be resolved amicably.

Most sales threads around here are lucky to have one prospective buyer for a book, nevermind two. Let's all take a deep breath, relax, and remember its only funny books. (thumbs u

Just to clarify, comixnoir and I were discussing a way for me to ship to Canada that was fair to both of us. However, no commit was made at the time of Count's post. Many discussions and counter offers where exchange between both posters but Count was ultimately the one who took the deal that I originally placed on the table.

I'm not sure why this thread has been such a disaster for selling CGC books but I've definitely taken away from this experience that :takeit: trumps all and should be clearly stated at the beginning of a thread to help clarify any issues between two buyers both interested in a book at exactly the same time.

doh!:boo: