• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
20 20

3,618 posts in this topic

I still have nightmares on passing on a cgc 7.0 in SDCC 2 years ago at $5K :o

I saw it sell on clink last year for 10K+ doh!

:odoh!

I would love to upgrade my copy, but the .5 grade jump does not warrant spending the additional 3-4K.

That is a real beauty, Dr. Banner. (thumbs u

Here's my card...one of my favorite books in my entire collection.

2qbt5qu.jpg

Wowza, that's a beauty. That must be worth like 2-300 bucks, no? :baiting:

Are you crazy or something??? This book should bring in at least 400 to 500 bucks easy. lol

I still have nightmares on passing on a cgc 7.0 in SDCC 2 years ago at $5K :o

I saw it sell on clink last year for 10K+ doh!

:odoh!

I would love to upgrade my copy, but the .5 grade jump does not warrant spending the additional 3-4K.

I hear ya, Joey. In the last few years I've given some thought to cracking it out for re-submission, hoping to get lucky and grab a half-point. The problem would be the difference in value between a 7.0 and 8.0 if I decided to sell.

Plus there's always a chance for a PQ drop, although looking at the side view I doubt it would happen, but I've seen stranger things happen down there. ;)

That is a real beauty, Dr. Banner. (thumbs u

Here's my card...one of my favorite books in my entire collection.

2qbt5qu.jpg

Soooo...nice. :cloud9:

Wow, I just looked at the CLink 8.0 and Rich's 7.5. I beleive I would rather have Rich's copy. You my friend have a great book. If you ever sold it the price would be strong because the crackers would think they could resubmit.

Wow, I just looked at the CLink 8.0 and Rich's 7.5. I beleive I would rather have Rich's copy. You my friend have a great book. If you ever sold it the price would be strong because the crackers would think they could resubmit.

I see less spine stress on the CL copy. Also, the bottom right corner stands out which knock this book down to an 8.0. Of course, Rich's copy has better PQ and that's a plus.

I see less spine stress on the CL copy. Also, the bottom right corner stands out which knock this book down to an 8.0. Of course, Rich's copy has better PQ and that's a plus.

It would be hard to top R's copy. The white PQ stands out on the outside edges. Being a dark cover, the PQ "stands" out.

I PM'd him last night....I wonder what I asked him ???:whistle:

Well, it's no 7.5 white pager, but here's mine:

hulk1.jpg

It currently resides in a PGX :o 2.0 holder.

set that puppy free!!!!
i hear PGX holders are much harder to crack open then CGC holders.
suprisingly, they are much easier (thumbs u

Well, it's no 7.5 white pager, but here's mine:

hulk1.jpg

It currently resides in a PGX :o 2.0 holder.

set that puppy free!!!!
i hear PGX holders are much harder to crack open then CGC holders.
suprisingly, they are much easier (thumbs u
I see, but they are "thicker" on the outer well.