• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pirate's Lame Con Report (no pics)

31 posts in this topic

(shrug)

:sorry:

WTF?

Where was you?

I was the guy in the professional registration line on Friday morning when you first walked into the exhibitor registration line who waved at you and said "Hi Roy" and you gave me a blank stare and turned away quickly as if I was exposing myself.

That was me.

lol

Caira rules. Stephane Roux groin punched me and his art rep stomped me for good measure just out of association.

(shrug)

:sorry:

WTF?

Where was you?

I was the guy in the professional registration line on Friday morning when you first walked into the exhibitor registration line who waved at you and said "Hi Roy" and you gave me a blank stare and turned away quickly as if I was exposing myself.

That was me.

lol

Caira rules. Stephane Roux groin punched me and his art rep stomped me for good measure just out of association.

I attempted to groin punch big Ron and then thought better of it.

I think the beat part of the entire convention was just getting to meet everyone. That made it a really great experience for me!

+1

+2 Really some great people on this board.

Anthony, I said hi and introduced myself at the signing Thursday night, but we didn't really get to talk. It was nice seeing you though.