• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOME BIG SALES ON PEDIGREECOMICS

31 posts in this topic

No opinion on the pressing comments but in taking a look at the site I see it's loaded up with moderns. Given the name of his company and his reputation as a high end dealer I don't understand why he would allow this.

Because they sell and that makes him money?

Are you as dumb as you post?

I will take the high road and not take umbrage with your comment. Of course I realize he will make money off the moderns but most high end dealers have a price point and don't bother with them. It would take hundreds of modern sales to equal the commision for the X-Men #1 alone.

OMG CAN YOU BELEEV SOM COMICS BOK SELL FOR MANEY MONEY OH DOUG SCHMELL PRESS SOM BOKS FOR CGC ARE 9.4 HOW MANEY WILL SOM MOAR SELL FOR MONEY BECUSE THEM PAGE ARE OUTSIDE OF THE COMICS BOK FOR XMANS.

No opinion on the pressing comments but in taking a look at the site I see it's loaded up with moderns. Given the name of his company and his reputation as a high end dealer I don't understand why he would allow this.

I will take the high road and not take umbrage with your comment. Of course I realize he will make money off the moderns but most high end dealers have a price point and don't bother with them. It would take hundreds of modern sales to equal the commision for the X-Men #1 alone.

My bad, just went back and reread. I thought I was responding to the OP.

Take out the last line.

:foryou:

xmen 1 9.4 sold for 100k- book looks pressed to me with the interior pages extending way beyond the cover edge

That's ludicrous.

You're right. He should've said "book looks pressed to me because it's passed through Doug's hands".

My bad, just went back and reread. I thought I was responding to the OP.

Take out the last line.

:foryou:

It's cool, thanks.

It doesn't look like the Mound copy. what I do know is the census shows one less 9.2 and one more 9.4 as of his month and the cert of this number is very recent....so there is a chance that this book is the one that was pressed from a 9.2 to 9.4

OMG CAN YOU BELEEV SOM COMICS BOK SELL FOR MANEY MONEY OH DOUG SCHMELL PRESS SOM BOKS FOR CGC ARE 9.4 HOW MANEY WILL SOM MOAR SELL FOR MONEY BECUSE THEM PAGE ARE OUTSIDE OF THE COMICS BOK FOR XMANS.
I didn't know you speak "Croc-ese" :roflmao:

xmen 1 9.4 sold for 100k- book looks pressed to me with the interior pages extending way beyond the cover edge

That's ludicrous.

You're right. He should've said "book looks pressed to me because it's passed through Doug's hands".

we would also have accepted "...because it's on Doug's site."