• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Post In A New Section!

26 posts in this topic

• Administrator

This area is so that collectors who use the Journals on the Collectors Society website can also have their thoughts and postings discussed on the chat boards without having to copy and paste what they typed. Now it can automatically be done directly from the Journals page and you can even log in to post as your Chat Board ID. (thumbs u (coming soon, anyway...)

This area is so that collectors who use the Journals on the Collectors Society website can also have their thoughts and postings discussed on the chat boards without having to copy and paste what they typed. Now it can automatically be done directly from the Journals page and you can even log in to post as your Chat Board ID. (thumbs u (coming soon, anyway...)
Thanks Gemma :applause:

• Administrator
This area is so that collectors who use the Journals on the Collectors Society website can also have their thoughts and postings discussed on the chat boards without having to copy and paste what they typed. Now it can automatically be done directly from the Journals page and you can even log in to post as your Chat Board ID. (thumbs u

Yes, although this new feature is not in place on Collectors Society yet (it will be in about an hour!). The journal subforums were only activated just now for testing purposes.

Bravo to those who are already noticing them though! :applause:

So I can't post my daily "I found the urge too much to bear. I rose from my desk and frantically made my way to the bathroom. My urge to urinate was never this strong before. Should I see a urologist?" Musings?
lol Please don't. :sick:

What's with the CGC Journals thread? (shrug)
Threads on how we build our Registry sets or graded book focuses, I guess?
Can any of the the Mods explain this new thread to us?

Beware summoning the Mods from the Outer Realm....lest you unleash an Ancient Power incomprehensible to modern fandom. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

What's with the CGC Journals thread? (shrug)
Threads on how we build our Registry sets or graded book focuses, I guess?
Can any of the the Mods explain this new thread to us?

Beware summoning the Mods from the Outer Realm....lest you unleash an Ancient Power incomprehensible to modern fandom. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:roflmao: