• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

post your glods!

42 posts in this topic

That is an extremely odd but cool Cap 34. Kind of mesmerizing.

on the short list of favorite books in my collection. i'll go with the 'cool' and say thanks!

That cap 34 is sweet, never seen anything like it.

i'm obviously with y'all; this is one time the green label enhances, as opposed to detracts, at least for me. somebody would have to have alot of green in mind, and i don't mean the label, if they thought they were getting it out of my short-box.

i'm obviously with y'all; this is one time the green label enhances, as opposed to detracts, at least for me. somebody would have to have alot of green in mind, and i don't mean the label, if they thought they were getting it out of my short-box.

I wouldn't sell it if it were mine unless I got a "Godfather" offer. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Just out of curiosity, did you pay a green label price or a premium because it is so unique, striking, etc...? (Feel free to ignore price question.)

I wouldn't sell it if it were mine unless I got a "Godfather" offer. The more I look at it, the more I like it. Just out of curiosity, did you pay a green label price or a premium because it is so unique, striking, etc...? (Feel free to ignore price question.)

bought it raw 15 or so years ago. i don't slab books as a rule, tho' i buy a ton that are in plastic. this one i did cuz i was so curious as to what they'd do with the grade, plus i thought, but wasn't positive, that it was the ohio. i paid something like $300, as i recall.

Add me to the list of Cap 34 lovers. It looks like pop art.

I have a Jumbo 127* that's missing a page, but it's raw. If I slabbed it, it would be a GLOD. Would that count for this thread?

* For the record, it's NOT the 127 I recently purchased from Roy. That copy (which replaces the incompete one) was just as advertised, if not undergraded.

I think we need a moratorium on posting World's Finest covers between 50 and 75 because everytime I see them, I say, "Want one!" and I know how impossible they are to find.

Great idea for a thread! Love seeing some green. :grin:

And boards member Billy Parker, like everyone else has said, that Cap 34 is spectacular and very special and safe to say one of a kind. If you ever sell I am sure it will garner much more green than the label. :cool: