• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

I would go :o , but it's not really all that surprising, sad to say.

Just another turd in the punchbowl that is this hobby. If you can work an angle and make a buck without earning it, why not, right? That seems to be the mentality of so many in the collectibles fields, including comics.

Where's that FU gremlin: Ah, here we go, just turn 90 degrees and lower the index finger ------> :wishluck:

Well said! :applause:

Burn the witch! meh

You guys kill me with the things you complain about.

The lot of you needs to get laid.

You are on the wrong forum mate if that's an offer lol

Burn the witch! meh

You guys kill me with the things you complain about.

The lot of you needs to get laid.

I'd like to rumble with the lady in your sig. :sumo:

Edited by oakman29

One thing to add before he comes on here trying to claim its a different book,which it's obviously not.

I've owned/slabbed/sold a lot of Av 57's from 9.6 to total junk...and this book has one thing i've never seen on one before.So i know its the same book.

On the back cover,left margin,next to the words "Carl Kock was an 18 year.." there is a black "dot" either printer ink or a "pen spot" that could not be cleaned away...it's on both books...and i've never seen that before,ever on another one,and i have a lot of photobucket Av 57's scans that i just looked at again....

One thing to add before he comes on here trying to claim its a different book,which it's obviously not.

I've owned/slabbed/sold a lot of Av 57's from 9.6 to total junk...and this book has one thing i've never seen on one before.So i know its the same book.

On the back cover,left margin,next to the words "Carl Kock was an 18 year.." there is a black "dot" either printer ink or a "pen spot" that could not be cleaned away...it's on both books...and i've never seen that before,ever on another one,and i have a lot of photobucket Av 57's scans that i just looked at again....

You don't need to defend your accusation. (thumbs u

Scans clearly show it's the same book.

Can we ask how much you sold it to him for?

$200

I thought it was a sale via PM, may have been lower?

AVENGERS #57 CGC 8.5 CR/OW

Beautifully centered,staples on spine..slight rub on back cover.One of the nicest 8.5's you will see.

$200 SHIPPED

IMGP0809.jpg

IMGP0811.jpg

IMGP0812.jpg

IMGP0813.jpg

I took it :takeit: per pm :banana::whee::whee::ohnoez::whee::whee::banana:

Can we ask how much you sold it to him for?

$200

I thought it was a sale via PM, may have been lower?

It was thru a PM..i'll have to look..think it was like $150 shipped.

amazing - he's lucky no one decided to snag his "9.2"

Edited by Comixcroz