• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Ongoing Dark Horse Presents Thread (Are you in the CLUB?).

146 posts in this topic

I thought I'd start this for those of us who would like to show off our books (slabbed or raw) And talk about our collecting goals with this series and maybe try and help each other completing our sets. And sense I have the first ever DH book in CGC 9.8 I thought I would start off first.

4454.jpg

I will have a picture of me holding this book when it comes in as proof of my purchase. :acclaim:

And my next goal for this series is to get the first ten or so issues in 9.8 (with WHITE pages) as well as both covers of the first AVP Appearance book before the end of the year.

Edited by Mr 9.8

:o Did you submit the book yourself, or buy it via auction?

I know the answer, but let's see what he says.

:popcorn:

lol I bought it. Still thinking if I should say where though? :grin:

I thought I'd start this for those of us who would like to show off our books (slabbed or raw) And talk about our collecting goals with this series and maybe try and help each other completing our sets. And sense I have the first ever DH book in CGC 9.8 I thought I would start off first.

4454.jpg

I will have a picture of me holding this book when it comes in as proof of my purchase. :acclaim:

And my next goal for this series is to get the first ten or so issues in 9.8 (with WHITE pages) as well as both covers of the first AVP Appearance book before the end of the year.

Please sell me this! :wishluck: