• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I knew I should have just grabbed this !

9 posts in this topic

I saw this last night around 1am while I was at work. I was thinking about it, since I have bought so much lately. But I got busy, then when I rechecked it, someone grabbed it. ! :cry:

It was a great deal, as there is only two in 7.5 and I believe,and only three copies higher....

http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fcgcsubsection.asp%3Fid%3D1058%26FROM%3D%26TO%3D%26f1%3Di.LastUpdate%26ODire1%3DDESC&id=844812

I saw it too and thought it was a good deal as well. I just got a 6.5 recently and didnt think of it as significant enough an upgrade. I very undervalued and key book in my opinion.

Is it back up for sale now?

Seller's Grading Comments: I had previously listed this book on Comiclink but pulled it off because I thought it was sold. Still available and a KEY! Guide in 8.0 is over $200 IF you can find one.

(shrug)

Somebody should take all that purple goodness off the market :cloud9: .....what a neat book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u