• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I want to get Denny O'neil for the Comic Zone- help?

24 posts in this topic

Vincent:

Have you tried sending an email to Jennifer Contino at Pulse? jencomx3@aol.com

She interviews comic professionals all the time, so I'm sure she could point you in the right direction.

If that doesn't work, you could always call the folks at DC to see if they have his current contact info.

Finally, I'd like to see you get Frank Miller on your show. I'd tune in for that one.

thumbsup2.gif

He is one of my all time favorite writers and it would be a blast to speak to him on the Zone. Other than the GL and Batman stuff the Question is one of my favorite series

ever- anybody ever read the Question?

If anybody has contact info for Denny please let me know.

Vincent

He is one of my all time favorite writers and it would be a blast to speak to him on the Zone. Other than the GL and Batman stuff the Question is one of my favorite series

Vincent

Mrs. Donut, who isn't really into comics, LOVED the Question. She avidly devoured it.

Vincent

I have a complete set of the Question actually. Excellent series.

You can probably email Bob Brodsky below:

This is a post from Denny O'Neil's Website:

============================================

Bob Brodsky

Denyy and Marifran Are Having Computer Problems!

Sun Feb 1 16:26:33 2004

Dear Everyone-

Please be advised that Denny and Marifran have been unable to post to the board due to problems with the their home computer. They look forward to corresponding with all of us, and will be online just as soon as their computer gets it together (later this week, we hope). They asked me to say hello and thank you for your comments and questions.

Thanks.

Bob

PS - Calling All Computer Experts: Please e-mail me at brodskybob@comcast.com. We may need your help on this one.

BOC, greggy & Bug. Best rating ever. 'Nuff Said.

Aren't they all one-and-the-same? 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

BTW - Denny O'Neill would be great! And Gaiman? OMG, I think I'd die.

Albert Moy, eh? See if he's has any more Preacher stuff to sell. Need a page w/ Jesse and Tulip, or Jesse and Cass together on it. cloud9.gif Or a page where the SOK wastes the soldiers at Masada. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Other suggestions: As Supa said, Ditko would be awesome. Maybe a show w/ him and a live appearance by Alan Moore? 27_laughing.gif

I'd like to hear and interview w/ Bendis and Millar. See what they have in store in UFF. Bendis, I would guess, would be pretty easy. He's at every big show.

Mike Kaluta would probably do it too. He's an extremely likable fellow and chatty as all hell.