• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

group shot thread
13 13

1,838 posts in this topic

i don't have a group shot of all the keys,but here's a few just hanging out....

SDC10796-1.jpg

Recent acquisitions? More close-ups of SC22?

Old picture,just think it's cool..they all have new homes. :)

Very cool...you just don't see four SC22 as a shot too often. (thumbs u

I think I had posted a group shot of some SC22's before...I bought and sold a ton, maybe had 9 at same time, at one point, and never though to photo together doh!

I think I had posted a group shot of some SC22's before...I bought and sold a ton, maybe had 9 at same time, at one point, and never though to photo together doh!

Yeah...that group shot would have been awesome, but you sold more SC22 than anyone (thumbs u . Makes me want to take a photo of all my SC22,23,24 together.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Yeah...that group shot would have been awesome, but you sold more SC22 than anyone (thumbs u . Makes me want to take a photo of all my SC22,23,24 together.

what's stopping you?

DO IT NOW.....GIT TO DA CAMERA !!!!!!!!!

DO IT NOW.....GIT TO DA CAMERA !!!!!!!!!

Have to go to the vault to assemble them together. I promise to post them up here first tortoise.

what's stopping you?

Soon...

Great group shot, Mark - love the display. :applause:

I am working on a Marvel SA key run. Still lack X-Men #1, Spidey #1 and AF #15. Probably will also add ST #110 and FF #4 to my wants. Mostly low grade goodness but that's all I can afford.

Here's a pic edited together with some second bananas added in.

sagrp.jpg