• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else tired of this chick?

234 posts in this topic

I am sure Dale is refering to Elijahs butt mistress sig line.
Had he had the sigs turned on he would have known what was going on. :makepoint:

I can never get enough Gina :cloud9:

(Plus it is funny that she could literally beat up almost everyone on this board)

"almost" :baiting:

the way I look at it, if you have seen her "ex" boyfriend, well then, even I would have a chance with her (outside of the me being married part interfering)

Wha? She is licking and puckering her lips and you want to punch her?

That is the face she used when she took his lunch money, so it is understandable :)

I would give her my lunch money :luhv:

the way I look at it, if you have seen her "ex" boyfriend, well then, even I would have a chance with her (outside of the me being married part interfering)

Has she replaced Biel as your new #1 crush :luhv:

Yes, Gator's crush has been replaced by a crusher.

nope, but a real close 2nd :banana:

Yes, Gator's crush has been replaced by a crusher.

hm

She is a badass :luhv:

I've never been into the whole girls fighting thing but Gina does it really well

To each his own, watching that whack-a-do special make me loathe the

sig videos even more...

I don't find anything sexy about a violent chick, or a muscle bound girl wanting

to be a man.

I mean think about it, if you are a boyfriend or whatever to this beast you better not

even think of looking at another girl, or better yet you be making a trip to the ER for

being late for dinner.

:P