• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else tired of this chick?

234 posts in this topic

I don't find anything sexy about a violent chick, or a muscle bound girl wanting

to be a man.

You must have missed a day or two in sex ed if you think this is muscle bound. :roflmao:

gina-carano.jpg

I mean think about it, if you are a boyfriend or whatever to this beast you better not

even think of looking at another girl, or better yet you be making a trip to the ER for

being late for dinner.

:P

If you were her boyfriend you should not have any time to look at other girls with all the charity work you should be doing to make up for the miracle that made her be with you in the first place. (thumbs u

lol

She is a badass :luhv:

I've never been into the whole girls fighting thing but Gina does it really well

To each his own, watching that whack-a-do special make me loathe the

sig videos even more...

I don't find anything sexy about a violent chick, or a muscle bound girl wanting

to be a man.

I mean think about it, if you are a boyfriend or whatever to this beast you better not

even think of looking at another girl, or better yet you be making a trip to the ER for

being late for dinner.

:P

What a shock. The only thing this post lacks is a reference to being barefoot and in the kitchen. Gina Carano is an athlete. She doesn't want to be a man. She just has selected combat sports as her chosen arena. That doesn't make her violent, or a beast, nor should her profession intimate that she would be more inclined to engage in domestic violence for any reason.

Your posts are a tragic joke that I used to find funny and now just find sad.

"Some thin-lipped, sports-loving "pretty" girl...wow. Maybe it's because I live at the beach, but you can't throw a pair of dice without hitting one of those. I HATE that face she's making. HATE it. It makes me want to punch her."

dude, that's a lot of rage there. i can see some 400 pound chick hating her guts for being pretty, but why would a guy? are the pretty girls at the beach mean to you or something? they just run away from me in terror (like they've never seen a whale walking on two legs or something), but I don't want to punch them.

i think she's cute. i would not want to punch her. i have little doubt i wouldn't know what ran over me if I did as I know a 130 pound woman who knows what she's doing can break my nose and jam the cartilege back into my skull or cost me $3000 in dental bills if she gets me square in the face.

being late for dinner.

So...it's ok to look at other women if you can beat up your wife then?

being late for dinner.

That's what I heard Nerf say.

being late for dinner.

Don't try to make sense of a Wallyism. :makepoint:

Not tired of her..she's hot!
Hi Boobie :hi: Where have you been?

I hadn't see you post anything lately,busy with your comic book collector b/f? :grin:

I've been around a little lol Actually my laptop charger broke so instead of buying a new one, I've been lazy and only using the forum at work and a little on my desktop at home. Usually I sit there all night when she's at work but missing my laptop is a major set back.

I use my phone to check my PMs every 10 minutes though lol Just not posting a ton.

We're both over a friends house right now. Kingsley is kicking in Tiger woods golf so I'm using their laptop and catching up.

Tomorrow morning we're meeting CKB at Starbucks for coffee and to buy my first precode horror! Stoked!

Not tired of her..she's hot!
Hi Boobie :hi: Where have you been?

I hadn't see you post anything lately,busy with your comic book collector b/f? :grin:

I've been around a little lol Actually my laptop charger broke so instead of buying a new one, I've been lazy and only using the forum at work and a little on my desktop at home. Usually I sit there all night when she's at work but missing my laptop is a major set back.

I use my phone to check my PMs every 10 minutes though lol Just not posting a ton.

We're both over a friends house right now. Kingsley is kicking in Tiger woods golf so I'm using their laptop and catching up.

Tomorrow morning we're meeting CKB at Starbucks for coffee and to buy my first precode horror! Stoked!

Been lazy isn't going to get you anywhere lol

I can't believe your getting your @ss kicked by your g/f on Tiger Woods golf game :roflmao:

i turned signatures off some time ago. stupidity wears on me after a while and there is a lot of that around here where signatures are concerned

Sorry. :sorry:

I'm not here to be clever.

For the record, I love sigs, excpt when they're too big and warp the screen so I have to scroll left to right to read posts....not that I'm complaining about anyone specifically, Cimm....

;)