• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else tired of this chick?

234 posts in this topic

You know, I actually remembered when I saw Gina Carino do this live. It was during the time of when strikeforce was around, and was carried by CBS. I think they were trying to promote Kimbo Slice hardcore. I think they had landed Gina, and she was in the audience. I swear that look she gave was one I never forgot. So when Dice one day brought in that sig, I knew instantly where that was from. The thing I like about the sig, at least at first was that it is like she is totally freaking flirting with the camera. It does not matter if you are 500 pounds or have a perfect body, for a moment you feel like she is flirting with you. And you get a glimpse of what it is like for a super hot girl to give you the time of day. Something I myself am very unfamiliar with, so this definitely was a pick me up.

Oh, and I don't trust people without avatars. Avatars are a unique expression of the individual...hence the word "avatar." Lacking an avatar is like saying the board isn't worth your time and effort.

Everyone should have one...they're all the rage.... (thumbs u

Ok, I DO trust people without avatars, but not much.... lol

Oh, and I don't trust people without avatars. Avatars are a unique expression of the individual...hence the word "avatar." Lacking an avatar is like saying the board isn't worth your time and effort.

Just updated my Avatar.

Thanks Dice

If you were her boyfriend you should not have any time to look at other girls with all the charity work you should be doing to make up for the miracle that made her be with you in the first place. (thumbs u

speak for yourself!

I have a gorgeous wife and I treat her like the lady queen she is.

But whenever there is trouble I deal with it, because I am the protector of my household.

And when it comes to pets I have lapdogs, and other people have guard dogs...

I don't need a guard dog to back me up.

It's all in what you like.

(thumbs u

i turned signatures off some time ago. stupidity wears on me after a while and there is a lot of that around here where signatures are concerned

Sorry. :sorry:

I'm not here to be clever.

For the record, I love sigs, excpt when they're too big and warp the screen so I have to scroll left to right to read posts....not that I'm complaining about anyone specifically, Cimm....

;)

Just remember the important word in my sig is "here," not "clever."

Truthfully, I don't remember who had annoying sigs. Besides Tec-Tac-Toe, that is.

Just updated my Avatar.

Thanks Dice

That's the wrong back cover on that Action #13

Truthfully, I don't remember who had annoying sigs. Besides Tec-Tac-Toe, that is.
I could be annoying you on a whole new level, but sadly you'll never know. :gossip:

I could be annoying you on a whole new level, but sadly you'll never know. :gossip:

What I don't know, can't annoy me. It's the little-known fourth law of Thermodynamics

What I don't know, can't annoy me. It's the little-known fourth law of Thermodynamics

I'm now misquoting you in my sig. Ahh the power. :cloud9: