• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else tired of this chick?

234 posts in this topic

Truthfully, I don't remember who had annoying sigs. Besides Tec-Tac-Toe, that is.
I could be annoying you on a whole new level, but sadly you'll never know. :gossip:

What I don't know, can't annoy me. It's the little-known fourth law of Thermodynamics

I'm now misquoting you in my sig. Ahh the power. :cloud9:

You know what I like about you best? You're easily amused. That counts for something. Something important, I think

Truthfully, I don't remember who had annoying sigs. Besides Tec-Tac-Toe, that is.
I could be annoying you on a whole new level, but sadly you'll never know. :gossip:

What I don't know, can't annoy me. It's the little-known fourth law of Thermodynamics

You know what I like about you best? You're easily amused. That counts for something. Something important, I think

As most of you know, I'm very easily amused too. But I'm sorry, that is still one of the funniest things I've read all week, even if it doesn't count for much................., :roflmao:

Not tired of her..she's hot!
Hi Boobie :hi: Where have you been?

I hadn't see you post anything lately,busy with your comic book collector b/f? :grin:

I've been around a little lol Actually my laptop charger broke so instead of buying a new one, I've been lazy and only using the forum at work and a little on my desktop at home. Usually I sit there all night when she's at work but missing my laptop is a major set back.

I use my phone to check my PMs every 10 minutes though lol Just not posting a ton.

We're both over a friends house right now. Kingsley is kicking in Tiger woods golf so I'm using their laptop and catching up.

Tomorrow morning we're meeting CKB at Starbucks for coffee and to buy my first precode horror! Stoked!

Been lazy isn't going to get you anywhere lol

I can't believe your getting your @ss kicked by your g/f on Tiger Woods golf game :roflmao:

She's really good..I don't play though. I played for a few nights but it got really boring fast. I have no attention span for video games. I also hate golf!

I hadn't see you post anything lately,busy with your comic book collector b/f? :grin:

I've been around a little lol Actually my laptop charger broke so instead of buying a new one, I've been lazy and only using the forum at work and a little on my desktop at home. Usually I sit there all night when she's at work but missing my laptop is a major set back.

I use my phone to check my PMs every 10 minutes though lol Just not posting a ton.

We're both over a friends house right now. Kingsley is kicking in Tiger woods golf so I'm using their laptop and catching up.

Tomorrow morning we're meeting CKB at Starbucks for coffee and to buy my first precode horror! Stoked!

I can't believe your getting your @ss kicked by your g/f on Tiger Woods golf game :roflmao:

She's really good..I don't play though. I played for a few nights but it got really boring fast. I have no attention span for video games. I also hate golf!

Wow,I play my PS3 almost everyday :o

But I do get tired of playing games sometimes.

She's really good..I don't play though. I played for a few nights but it got really boring fast. I have no attention span for video games. I also hate golf! But get me reading a Power Girl comic and I'm like a human jackhammer.

:o

SHE is not just a chick SHE is MMA fighter and champion Gina Carano... who will whip your butt.
:cloud9: :cloud9:

Signature line now... :cloud9:

I am soo not tired of her....

On the boards, no one can hear you scream....

She deserves a :bump: and I'm just the man to do it. I don't tire of seeing her sexy smile on several sig lines on this board. I'm just wondering which member nailed the Gina GIF first? hm

I'm not tired of her, but I am tired of GIF's. They slow down my computer.
turn off your sigs, problem solved (thumbs u

she's attractive and all, but if she was just an underwear model and not a famous MMA fighter she wouldn't be getting all of these pictorals and attention, she'd be in the back of the sears or jc penny catalogue (nothing wrong with that!).

Lou's personal trainer is an MMA fighter (she's just starting out).

She's this cute little thing and is a sweet heart in real life but she works out 24/7 and she's got a back that most boys wish they had.

I'll see if I can get some pics.

You'd never know it from looking at her.

I think that's what's impressive about Gina...she comes across as a sweetheart and you'd have no idea that she can pound you into a pulp. That's probably where the appeal comes from.

i don't understand how they can keep their noses and teeth so pretty with the pounding that goes on with MMA. most of the guys have faces that look like they've been taking a pounding.