• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else tired of this chick?

234 posts in this topic

lol

Chris Cyborg is more the rule.

chris-cyborg-santos.jpg

That chick looks gross... :sick:

Wonder how much HGH or testosterone she has taken...yuck.

Wonder what kind of abuse she suffered as a child to choose this as a career.

As The Germans would say....

Des Nesty!!! :sick:

But only because she's not hairy. :gossip:

i don't understand how they can keep their noses and teeth so pretty with the pounding that goes on with MMA. most of the guys have faces that look like they've been taking a pounding.

Because it's one step up from the WWF...

Anyone that thinks this stuff isn't as planned as a soap opera

needs a reality check.

Sure they get physical and blood and bruises come, but as that footage

showed with the hit dummy, if you try those hits on a human they are

going to be broken bones galore.

I sure you guys will battle me tooth and nail over this, but what else is new...

:insane:

Are you saying women's MMA is B.S. or all MMA is B.S.? I'm not a big fan of men's MMA, but I watch it now and then and I just don't believe what you're saying. Not one bit. If it was scripted why would they put me to sleep like they did a couple of weeks ago for the light heavyweight championship on the one they have on CBS where there was a 4 round match where the european champ was literally on his back the whole time getting taken down but was kicking at the challenger and trying to wear him down. from a strategic standpoint the fight made sense, but it was totally boring to watch. why -script that? (someone here no doubt knows which one I'm talking about). watching women beat each other up does not interest me so I've never seen women's MMA.

How could you get tired of this?

2m3n4oz.jpg

She is extremely hot and I'm not tired of her because I have sig lines hidden. You'd have to pay me though to watch a boxing or MMA match between two women. Jello wrestling is another matter.

i don't think you see broken necks and such because there are some rules and there is a ref. plus, it seems that grappling is more important than martial arts head kicking to winning these matches (based on my unscientific observations), and you're not going to get many broken necks that way. basically, against a half decent grappler, the kick boxers just don't get many kicks in. it becomes a grind it out on the ground game. sure, it's entertaining when some guy like kimbo slice runs out there to pound on someone and gets stategically taken out, but at the higher levels, are these matches even like that? i just see a lot of guys getting the edge, straddling their opponent and beating them into submission.

2m3n4oz.jpg

She is extremely hot and I'm not tired of her because I have sig lines hidden. You'd have to pay me though to watch a boxing or MMA match between two women. Jello wrestling is another matter.

:cloud9:

Anyone that thinks this stuff isn't as planned as a soap opera

needs a reality check.

Are you serious? You think MMA is fake? ???

Judging by most of his comments I think the ratio of their content is

10% Belief

And

90%

attention_whore.jpg

Wow. The old avatar returneth...

2m3n4oz.jpg

I could watch her do this all day :luhv:

2m3n4oz.jpg

Thank God mike Tyson never did that before weigh-ins. :eek:

2m3n4oz.jpg

You think she would go for an unemployed, short guy, that doesn't excercise, and loves comics and beers...?

Gina is hot but I don't enjoy watching women beat each other up, doesn't seem natural and she is too pretty to walk around with a bent nose. I'm surprised some girl figther hasn't come up with a crippling "boob" punch, kind of like a modern day dim mak. :grin:

Now that she is "discovered" and doing Maxim spreads and whatnot, I would hope she stops fighting, and maybe focus on being a trainer or making workout videos or something, as she will mess up that beautiful smile and face. But of course that is terribly sexist of me to say.

Gosh, now that Tom Brady is famous I sure wish he would quit playing football and do something safe. Every time he drops back for a pass I worry that those big, mean defenders will mess up his all-american good looks.

What would you call your comments?

I'd call them silly and stupid. But if someone else posted them I'd probably giggle a little bit.