• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody else tired of this chick?

234 posts in this topic

Gosh, now that Tom Brady is famous I sure wish he would quit playing football and do something safe. Every time he drops back for a pass I worry that those big, mean defenders will mess up his all-american good looks.

:roflmao:

There is something incredibly sexy about a woman who looks like that and can kick your a-s-s too.I don't know what it is,can't put my finger on it hm

gina.jpg

I'd put more than my finger on it. :banana:

What would you call your comments?

I'd call them silly and stupid. But if someone else posted them I'd probably giggle a little bit.

I giggled, but I probably don't count since I'm a Bedrock sycophant. :(

How could you get tired of this?

2m3n4oz.jpg

She is extremely hot and I'm not tired of her because I have sig lines hidden. You'd have to pay me though to watch a boxing or MMA match between two women. Jello wrestling is another matter.

:cloud9:

I could watch her do this all day :luhv:

I did. :frustrated:

What would you call your comments?

I'd call them silly and stupid. But if someone else posted them I'd probably giggle a little bit.

I giggled, but I probably don't count since I'm a Bedrock sycophant. :(

I'm a big fan of posse (thumbs u

2m3n4oz.jpg

She is extremely hot and I'm not tired of her because I have sig lines hidden. You'd have to pay me though to watch a boxing or MMA match between two women. Jello wrestling is another matter.

+1

Just ridiculous. You'd be hard pressed to find a better body than that.

2m3n4oz.jpg

+1

Well, she's cute but she ain't perfect.

:whistle:

2m3n4oz.jpg

+1

Well, she's cute but she ain't perfect.

Your just saying that so Lou does'nt get mad,it's O.K. :gossip:

Naw, Lou's cool that way. She knows she's all mine.

:gossip:

(She's also in the bathroom)

:jokealert:

Honestly, she looks great but hips are a little narrow if you want to get down to it. Check out Raquel Welch or Kelly Brook for nice full hips.

Just sayin'

Full disclaimer: she's hot. I was simply talking in an abstract 10 out of 10 kinds of way.

Naw, Lou's cool that way. She knows she's all mine.

:gossip:

(She's also in the bathroom)

:jokealert:

Honestly, she looks great but hips are a little narrow if you want to get down to it. Check out Raquel Welch or Kelly Brook for nice full hips.

Just sayin'

Roy your a lucky guy,Lou's cool people (thumbs u

Just don't let anyone around here know that I told you that,They'll think I've gone soft :sumo:

Just don't anyone around here know that I told you that,They'll think I've gone soft :sumo:

I saw you struttin' like you owned the place when I was there, Playa.

:baiting:

2m3n4oz.jpg

+1

I would love to be hard ...pressed on a body like that :blush:

Just don't anyone around here know that I told you that,They'll think I've gone soft :sumo:

I saw you struttin' like you owned the place when I was there, Playa.

:baiting:

:roflmao:

i don't understand how they can keep their noses and teeth so pretty with the pounding that goes on with MMA. most of the guys have faces that look like they've been taking a pounding.

Because it's one step up from the WWF...

Anyone that thinks this stuff isn't as planned as a soap opera

needs a reality check.

Sure they get physical and blood and bruises come, but as that footage

showed with the hit dummy, if you try those hits on a human they are

going to be broken bones galore.

I sure you guys will battle me tooth and nail over this, but what else is new...

:insane:

Are you saying women's MMA is B.S. or all MMA is B.S.? I'm not a big fan of men's MMA, but I watch it now and then and I just don't believe what you're saying. Not one bit. If it was scripted why would they put me to sleep like they did a couple of weeks ago for the light heavyweight championship on the one they have on CBS where there was a 4 round match where the european champ was literally on his back the whole time getting taken down but was kicking at the challenger and trying to wear him down. from a strategic standpoint the fight made sense, but it was totally boring to watch. why -script that? (someone here no doubt knows which one I'm talking about). watching women beat each other up does not interest me so I've never seen women's MMA.

Both my kids wrestle in all three major styles. I have to say the MMA / ultimate fighting / what have you, while not scripted, must have a ton of rules. If those guys really let go on someone, it would be death or crippling injury within the first 30 seconds.

My kids could both kill an average adult fairly quickly, but know the difference between right and wrong, so save it for when it is appropriate, and they don't purposely hurt other kids in wrestling matches, because it is wrong. And they don't fight at school, or beat their girlfriends.

I don't buy some of the claims earlier in this thread that these women were abused as children, and that's why they do this. Or, who'd want to date them, because they'd kill you at your first miss step - that is just BS. I'm sure the vast majority know appropriate behavior, and conduct themselves accordingly.

Just sayin'

Heard that. Yeah, Raquel Welch (back in the day) is as good as it gets (even by today's standards). Kelly Brook looks great as well (although, I must confess, the only reason I know of her is these boards).

As you allude to (a few posts later from the one I'm quoting), we're picking apart "uber-HG" at this point. Kinda silly to do that. I've done way worse (those of you that have met me should have no problem accepting that lol).

I'm still gonna give GC mega-props for that body. Near perfect.

Just sayin'

Heard that. Yeah, Raquel Welch (back in the day) is as good as it gets (even by today's standards). Kelly Brook looks great as well (although, I must confess, the only reason I know of her is these boards).

As you allude to (a few posts later from the one I'm quoting), we're picking apart "uber-HG" at this point. Kinda silly to do that. I've done way worse (those of you that have met me should have no problem accepting that lol).

I'm still gonna give GC mega-props for that body. Near perfect.

I agree. Most people don't care about the difference between 9.6, 9.8, 9.9 and 10.0

(thumbs u