• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
42 42

9,430 posts in this topic

On 10/18/2021 at 9:16 PM, jimjum12 said:

The 51 should be a lot more appreciated than it is/ was .... 1st Kingpin cover... one of a only a few characters that were instrumental in more than one franchise/ title. I can only imagine how stoked you must be. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I slabbed a 9.8 of ASM 51 about a decade ago and sold it. This one might be nicer, though maybe not quite a technical 9.8. Keeping it this time around I think. 

On 10/18/2021 at 10:24 PM, october said:

I slabbed a 9.8 of ASM 51 about a decade ago and sold it. This one might be nicer, though maybe not quite a technical 9.8. Keeping it this time around I think. 

I'd at least keep it until the "shuffle board" phase of my life. It's such a strong cover... I 've had a few at 9.0 range but nothing like that one. The 60 looks even nicer... from a scan. GOD BLESS.... 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:30 PM, jimjum12 said:

I'd at least keep it until the "shuffle board" phase of my life. It's such a strong cover... I 've had a few at 9.0 range but nothing like that one. The 60 looks even nicer... from a scan. GOD BLESS.... 

Yeah. You've convinced me it's a keeper. It was $300 if you can believe it, and not from an ignorant seller either. Stuff is still out there, just gotta keep plugging.