• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-man 10 CGC 8.0 REDUCED!

8 posts in this topic

Ok everyone,

This book is very very nice and presents nicer then an 8.0.... but it is qualified because of staples replaced. This typically sells in the $800-900 range and for today through Friday, I am pricing it at $500 shipped ANYWHERE..

So if you are looking for a beautiful presenting copy at a great price, here it is!

Any questions let me know and pm's welcome.

Thanks,

Steve

as10.jpg

as10b.jpg

Ok everyone,

This book is very very nice and presents nicer then an 8.0.... but it is qualified because of staples replaced. This typically sells in the $800-900 range and for today through Friday, I am pricing it at $500 shipped ANYWHERE..

So if you are looking for a beautiful presenting copy at a great price, here it is!

Thanks,

Steve

as10.jpg

as10b.jpg

Hey and it's the RARE variant that has the "L" in "LEARN" (lower left corner) actually on the front cover! :insane:

Ok everyone,

Thanks,

Steve

as10.jpg

as10b.jpg

Hey and it's the RARE variant that has the "L" in "LEARN" (lower left corner) actually on the front cover! :insane:

lol

Ok everyone,

Thanks,

Steve

as10.jpg

as10b.jpg

As per PM I'll take it,, tHanks

That is a very nice book, and it looks like they punished it for the staples. Without seeing it out in person, it looks like a 9.0 easily.

BTW, why does anyone change staples, that is with new staples? I own a ton of old lower grade copies. I'd never use a new staple, I have hundreds of originals to choose from if I needed to do that. I've only removed staples one time, to swap a page from a MVS book of the 70's. I think most staples can stand reworking one time.

Good deal guys,

That is a very nice book, and it looks like they punished it for the staples. Without seeing it out in person, it looks like a 9.0 easily.

BTW, why does anyone change staples, that is with new staples? I own a ton of old lower grade copies. I'd never use a new staple, I have hundreds of originals to choose from if I needed to do that. I've only removed staples one time, to swap a page from a MVS book of the 70's. I think most staples can stand reworking one time.

Good deal guys,

I have no idea why they would change it...whats even more weird, is the AS 21 I had came from same collection and graded out 9.2 blue label..

Good deal guys,

I have no idea why they would change it...whats even more weird, is the AS 21 I had came from same collection and graded out 9.2 blue label..

Usually the most common reason is there is rust developed on the staples and not yet transferred to the paper...so in the pure interest of preserving the book and preventing rust migration, this is usually the reason. And if that's the case, this is actually a good reason...although I don't know how you can not give it the qualified grade at that point.