• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 Wanted

30 posts in this topic

We are in need of an Action #1 in the 25K to 50K range. The book can be restored. Does not need to be CGC graded. If 'ya got one, give us a call at 800-229-6387.

gossip.gif I think Ian Levine has one... devil.gif

I'm disappointed in the responses on this thread. The gentleman obviously is making a serious call for help and no one can come to the rescue. I personally am not going to ask if a reprint would be OK. I will not embarrass the board in saying something like, "I don't have an Action 1 but will you take an Action 108?"

I believe it would be childlike to say, "I had one around here last year but my dog ate it". Let's try to raise the level of this board. I will be the first to step forward and supply the help. I don't have a copy but check the seller below: If he doesn't have one, he knows where the bodies are buried.

Action 1

I'm disappointed in the responses on this thread. The gentleman obviously is making a serious call for help and no one can come to the rescue. I personally am not going to ask if a reprint would be OK. I will not embarrass the board in saying something like, "I don't have an Action 1 but will you take an Action 108?"

I believe it would be childlike to say, "I had one around here last year but my dog ate it". Let's try to raise the level of this board. I will be the first to step forward and supply the help. I don't have a copy but check the seller below: If he doesn't have one, he knows where the bodies are buried.

Action 1

I hope your post wasn't serious. If it was, you just directed them back to their own website. 27_laughing.gif

To answer your question of how to find a copy: You should be looking for flea markets in your area. There is destined to be an elderly gentleman who will take $100 or so for his copy. The other solution is to copy a picture from an old Heritage auction and send the scan to Vincent.