• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 110 - 1st Dr. Strange, etc.

9 posts in this topic

I should probably wait until the Dr. Strange movie comes out....

Ah, the last of the affordable somewhat early SA Marvel keys.

Several obvious creases that can maybe be fully or partially pressed out if that's how you roll as well as some other wear. Top staple is pulled in, but still attached. I'd put this at a VG. I've owned this for more than 15 years, so I doubt it has had any work done on it (and if they did, they could have at least made it look nicer). I can't see anything, but that's not a "guarantee." If you see anthing resto-wise, send it back to me (but please do that before you spend money on CGCing it!).

Price: $180 (a decent discount off of OPG's VG price), which includes insured PM boxed shipping in the U.S. Foreign --- we can figure something out. I'll also include some Dr. Strange readers and/or sharp Strange BA when I dig it up.

Looks nicer than SNE's $199.99 VG- they have up and nicer than a "VG+" copy some seller has up for $749.99.

Personal paypal preferred to save some fees, but not required. I'm not going anywhere with your money as my law license is probably worth more than $180 (though not that much more...). U.S. M.O. ok if you prefer. Cash. Gold bullion.

"I'll take it" trumps PMs.

strangetales110.jpg

strangetales110back.jpg

Why do I spend time with my family when I should be watching the sales threads? doh!

Nice pick up. (thumbs u

Because family is more important! :sumo: