• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jerry's all-stars

34 posts in this topic

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

the rest are ben's, and they aren't as good; maybe not but one all-star quality flavor in the bunch.

I throw my hip out every time I race down the aisle to restock Blue Bell Rocky Road.

Blue Bell ... The only good part about living in Texas. But you can get it other places now so you can move.

the only reason it doesn't slide off into the gulf is that oklahoma sucks so hard.

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

the rest are ben's, and they aren't as good; maybe not but one all-star quality flavor in the bunch.

I remember in the early 70s when i first discovered pedigree bing cherries in California. Most people had never seen such beautifully preserved cherries before. I didn't need no Garcia to tell me how nice they were. If it wasn't for me and the publicity I brought to cherries, none of you kids today would even listen to Warrant. But the market dictated that Garcia use the cherries and everyone accepted it (but me). Occasionally I still buy a basket of them at the Farmer's Market. I did so a couple of years ago, but now I think Garcia has damaged my last batch.

If Garcia pays me $10,000 I will go away and stop making problems for him. As it is, Garcia is in danger of going outof business because when people find out how they damaged my cherries - that will be the end of them.

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

I remember in the early 70s when i first discovered pedigree bing cherries in California. Most people had never seen such beautifully preserved cherries before. I didn't need no Garcia to tell me how nice they were. If it wasn't for me and the publicity I brought to cherries, none of you kids today would even listen to Warrant. But the market dictated that Garcia use the cherries and everyone accepted it (but me). Occasionally I still buy a basket of them at the Farmer's Market. I did so a couple of years ago, but now I think Garcia has damaged my last batch.

If Garcia pays me $10,000 I will go away and stop making problems for him. As it is, Garcia is in danger of going outof business because when people find out how they damaged my cherries - that will be the end of them.

I'm confused...are you saying Garcia popped your cherry?

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

:roflmao:

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

whatever happened to chunky monkey (shrug)

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

whatever happened to chunky monkey (shrug)

Somebody dropped the monkey's arm and flushed it away.

(shrug)

I throw my hip out every time I race down the aisle to restock Blue Bell Rocky Road.

it was on a very rocky and pot-holed road outside of houston, that....

it was on a very rocky and pot-holed road outside of houston, that....

Jack