• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jerry's all-stars

34 posts in this topic

Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free, and I'd like to drop anchor in your lagoon, but I must meet the call of the Dentist in Los Angeles. He be scraping the barnacles off of me teeth.

You girly men continue your chatter in yon cat box. Too much on my plate.

But I digress.

Look for this pity bull's story in the Off The Road hardcover. That beauty compiles the bestest car wreck stories of all time. Electrocute your brain for $12.99. Aye.

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

the rest are ben's, and they aren't as good; maybe not but one all-star quality flavor in the bunch.

I remember in the early 70s when i first discovered pedigree bing cherries in California. Most people had never seen such beautifully preserved cherries before. I didn't need no Garcia to tell me how nice they were. If it wasn't for me and the publicity I brought to cherries, none of you kids today would even listen to Warrant. But the market dictated that Garcia use the cherries and everyone accepted it (but me). Occasionally I still buy a basket of them at the Farmer's Market. I did so a couple of years ago, but now I think Garcia has damaged my last batch.

If Garcia pays me $10,000 I will go away and stop making problems for him. As it is, Garcia is in danger of going outof business because when people find out how they damaged my cherries - that will be the end of them.

I'm confused...are you saying Garcia popped your cherry?

:roflmao:
whatever happened to chunky monkey (shrug)

Just look down next time you are seated

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

the rest are ben's, and they aren't as good; maybe not but one all-star quality flavor in the bunch.

I remember in the early 70s when i first discovered pedigree bing cherries in California. Most people had never seen such beautifully preserved cherries before. I didn't need no Garcia to tell me how nice they were. If it wasn't for me and the publicity I brought to cherries, none of you kids today would even listen to Warrant. But the market dictated that Garcia use the cherries and everyone accepted it (but me). Occasionally I still buy a basket of them at the Farmer's Market. I did so a couple of years ago, but now I think Garcia has damaged my last batch.

If Garcia pays me $10,000 I will go away and stop making problems for him. As it is, Garcia is in danger of going outof business because when people find out how they damaged my cherries - that will be the end of them.

that was harsh :cry:

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

i think he's saying you're GUTor these days. very harsh, indeed.

i go with:

cherry garcia

cinnamon buns

chunky monkey.

i think he's saying you're GUTor these days. very harsh, indeed.

a shame, really...true of course, but a shame lol

Oh, sweet Jesus, let this thread die!!! :pullhair:

This is the funny version.

you're lying if you're saying you didn't get some guffaws out of the original.

you're lying it you're saying you didn't get some guffaws out of the original.

holy cow, I haven't seen anyone use the word "guffaws" since Bob was a child :o

you're lying it you're saying you didn't get some guffaws out of the original.

holy cow, I haven't seen anyone use the word "guffaws" since Bob was a child :o

If you were old enough to be around when Bob was a child, then logically that would place you somewhere in the Holocene/Pleistocene Epochs...? :o