• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend fans...

368 posts in this topic

Good stuff Maloney

I gave away my books trying to get new readers on board, but here's my only SOL OA... A DPS from Vol. II, part 3

7DFAAD49-C17E-43E5-84F9-BAF6E11ECB86-780-000000B5C33BECE8_zps749f94aa.jpg

CPW3's pencils are amazing. I need to get more :eek:

Between these pics and Garf telling me how great this stuff is, I'm definitely going hunting for this stuff. Cool premise and incredible art. I have some of the books given to me by a friend and I regretfully put them off. Now I'm getting the omnibus. I think between this, my normal reads ( which is way too many ) , and TSG trades I have coming, I may need another weeks vacation to catch up. Unfortunately, it will be next June before I get one. lol

Good stuff Maloney

I gave away my books trying to get new readers on board, but here's my only SOL OA... A DPS from Vol. II, part 3

7DFAAD49-C17E-43E5-84F9-BAF6E11ECB86-780-000000B5C33BECE8_zps749f94aa.jpg

CPW3's pencils are amazing. I need to get more :eek:

This is a great DPS! (thumbs u

Stuff of Legend #1 Boogeyman Edition limited to 100

(These get the Green label since they were hand numbered, but there are a few out there that got blue by mistake.)

Boogeyman.jpg

It's not a mistake. You choose between higher grade number but green, where the numbering is a qualification, or blue label where the writing is considered a defect.

(thumbs u

Between these pics and Garf telling me how great this stuff is, I'm definitely going hunting for this stuff. Cool premise and incredible art. I have some of the books given to me by a friend and I regretfully put them off. Now I'm getting the omnibus. I think between this, my normal reads ( which is way too many ) , and TSG trades I have coming, I may need another weeks vacation to catch up. Unfortunately, it will be next June before I get one. lol

Glad to hear you're giving it a try... The omnibus would definitely be the way to go (thumbs u

Here's some more CPWII fun: Cover for SOL Volume III: A Jester's Tale, Part 3

afdfc3ca-2ff1-4992-97be-d04373a40f22_zps43337b1d.jpg

Rough pencils for The Boogeyman Edition:

photo1_zps07cc0f0a.jpg

The next two are easter eggs that Charles included on the cardboard holding OA he has sent me:

photo2_zps747bcefd.jpg

photo5_zps6ed9f8e8.jpg

Harmony sketch cover signed by Charles, Michael Devito, Jon Conkiling and Brian Smith:

download_zpsb7e20709.jpg

Boogeyman sketch cover signed by Charles, Michael Devito, Jon Conkling and Brian Smith:

download-1_zps0f0cd8e6.jpg

And a commission for my wife, Rebecca based on Alice in Wonderland:

576319_10151423164243793_1316137607_n_zpsb7b8a661.jpg

Dan

I was lucky enough to pick this up recently, as some of you know. SOL Volume I Map, originally a commission piece, but Charles told me it was published in a FCBD issue (2010 likely, if anyone can confirm, please let me know!) and it may be included in the next hardcover. He also mentioned that once he completed this, maps started showing up in the -script more frequently.

Stuff_of_Legend_Volume_I_Map_by_cpwilsoniii.jpg

I was lucky enough to pick this up recently, as some of you know. SOL Volume I Map, originally a commission piece, but Charles told me it was published in a FCBD issue (2010 likely, if anyone can confirm, please let me know!) and it may be included in the next hardcover. He also mentioned that once he completed this, maps started showing up in the -script more frequently.

If you ever let that go pm me first!

I can confirm it. It was in the 2011 FCBD issue, not 2010. (thumbs u

Very cool piece of OA! :applause: