• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Refocusing a collection posted by Jason Jacobs

1 post in this topic

This could be tough

I have decided that I am going to go through the ardious process of refocusing my collection.

What I actually have posted on this registry, like many, is just a very small protion of my collection. Last time i checked I believe I had close to 3000 comics. It is not that I no longer enjoy these comics but really comes down to a money thing combined with how I like to collect.

I am a completeionist when it comes to collecting. It urkes me to no end that some of the stuff I started collecting, with new series or a waning interest, will not be completed as I would rather complete something more interesting to me. So I will be going through my collection and cleanign it out. This will be tough I am sure.

I am sure though that it will generate money that I can use towards completing my remaining series and thus will kill two birds with one stone. So be ready to see me postign on the forums about books I am selling in the coming weeks and mayber even months depedning on how much I can get done in between work, family,gaming, and soon to be school once again. To any others that have been trying to decided to do this or not I will let you know how it is going so maybe you can make a better descion on if it will be good for you as well.