• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blindowl's Summer Silver & Bronze Sale

173 posts in this topic

Daredevil #13 FN (6.0). Best looking 6.0 copy you will ever see (much nicer in hand). Very light crease at the upper right corner. Classic Daredevil cover.

Overstreet Price Guide: $30.00. My price $18.99.

dd13001.jpg

Fantastic Four #27 VG+ (4.5). Sorry, this comic was scanned and some ripples from the bag can be seen. They are not on the comic.

Overstreet Price Guide: $78.00. :news: This book is SOLD!!!!

ff27scan.jpg

OK..I have quite a few Journey Into Mystery books I will be listing next in a few minutes. Let me scan a few more of them. Be back in 10 min.

:popcorn: 89?

Sorry no 89 coming up.... :(

:cry:

Fantastic Four #27 VG+ (4.5). Sorry, this comic was scanned and some ripples from the bag can be seen. They are not on the comic.

Overstreet Price Guide: $78.00. My price: $45.99.

ff27scan.jpg

:takeit:

nice grab, I was thinking about that one myself (thumbs u

Overstreet Price Guide: $78.00. My price: $45.99.

ff27scan.jpg

^^ Thank You Sir.... (worship)

Journey Into Mystery #108 FN- (5.5). Small tear at the top edge of the cover above the letter "R" in Journey.1st Dr. Strange x-over.

Overstreet Price Guide: $52.00. :news: This is SOLD!!!!!!!!

jim10855.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #108 FN- (5.5). Small tear at the top edge of the cover above the letter "R" in Journey.1st Dr. Strange x-over.

Overstreet Price Guide: $52.00. My price: $27.99

jim10855.jpg

Overstreet Price Guide: $52.00. My price: $27.99

jim10855.jpg

^^ Thanks....Tortoise!!!!