• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
8 8

4,894 posts in this topic

I know, it doesn't have a sig on it, but it's mine. :acclaim:

scanorbit0001.jpg

huh, it's signed bottom left, the way he did in later years. i prefer his name all spelled out and such, but maybe the publishers asked him to make it more discrete?

You mean your other left?

What garter? (:

Noooooo. Not even close to being that rare.

Most folks probably have this safely stored away in their Stevens collection. That's most probably why you hardly ever see them.

:gossip: Pervs. :eek:

By the way, that is a board member's book as he has flashed that around before.

used to be mine! funny to see it at 650 after the haggling at a lower price :/

Have a fine-ish copy around somewhere still.

VenusDomina-CandlemassEve011997-02Censored.jpg

VenusDomina-TheNewCovenant011996-07Censored.jpg

Sorry about the censorship... but nipples, as finely drawn as they are, seem to offend some people, so I have covered them over...

Now, on to other :news: I've got another one signed by Dave hisownself! Is it dancing banana time? Why, yes. Yes, I do believe it is

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

STOP! :makepoint: time...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: