• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
8 8

4,884 posts in this topic

Here's one I haven't seen anyone post yet!

scan0016.jpg

:gossip: It's the back cover of this book

th_scan0015-1.jpg

Get your copy in my Marketplace thread soon :baiting:

Something about that reminds me of the movie The Wedding Singer...

"They were cones!"

And where've you been, Woog?

Edited by JohnnyDeLicious

Updated once more:

th_Airboy5NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_AlienWorlds2NM-DaveStevenscover.jpgth_AlienWorlds4NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_BadPlanet6aNMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_BettiePageComics1NM.jpg

th_BettiePageQueenoftheNile2NM-.jpgth_ChevalNoir7NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_ComicoChristmasSpecial1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_Crossfire12NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_CrossfireandRainbow4NMDaveStevenscover.jpg

th_DV81NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_ElvirasHouseofMystery11NM-DaveStevenscover.jpgth_GirlCrazy1NM-DaveStevenscover.jpgth_JonnyQuest3NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_JonnyQuest5aNM-DaveStevenscover.jpg

th_KingKong1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_MrMonster2NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_MovieStarNews1FNDaveStevenscover.jpgth_Orbit1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_PacificPresents1NMDaveStevenscover.jpg

th_PacificPresents2NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_PlanetComics1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_RocketeerOfficialMovieAdaptationnnNMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_SeductionoftheInnocent3-D1NM-DaveStevenscover.jpgth_Sheena3-DSpecial1VFDaveStevenscover.jpg

th_TrueLove1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_Vampirella-AScarletThirstTPB.jpgth_VanguardIllustrated2NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_WorldofWood1NM-DaveStevenscover.jpgth_XenaWarriorPrincress2aNMDaveStevenscover.jpg

I notice there is another Cheval Noir and World of Wood you need to pick up.

Fixed that. I forgot that World of Wood #2 was also a Dave Stevens cover and yeah, I still need a Cheval Noir #1.

i remember reading somewhere that the adventure mag #3 is supposed to be hard to find. i found mine pretty easily so im not sure. thoughts?

It's quite a bit scarcer than the first two issues IMHO, the print run must have dropped like a rock.

hm