• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
8 8

4,883 posts in this topic

Most probably another "Conan #3" as if I can go on Ebay and see more than one for sale, I have to question how rare it is.

There are most probably folks out there with a Warlord-like Copper Age hoard as at that point Stevens was already hot.

Most probably another "Conan #3" as if I can go on Ebay and see more than one for sale, I have to question how rare it is.

There are most probably folks out there with a Warlord-like Copper Age hoard as at that point Stevens was already hot.

Quit peeking at my hoard! (tsk)

i find the hardest to find at shows are the crossfires. i think it was probably the least popular title he did the covers for?

That and the fact they have Elvis and Marilyn on them (depending on which one you were talking about specifically) so a lot of people are probably sitting on those as collectibles in for them more than comics.

i find the hardest to find at shows are the crossfires. i think it was probably the least popular title he did the covers for?

That and the fact they have Elvis and Marilyn on them (depending on which one you were talking about specifically) so a lot of people are probably sitting on those as collectibles in for them more than comics.

You just have to keep your eyes open and do your homework..... :whistle:

4 Dave Stevens books for $4.99

You just have to keep your eyes open and do your homework..... :whistle:

4 Dave Stevens books for $4.99

Somebody picked it up for cheap! :thumbsup:

That is a very sweet collection. :applause:

And the really nice thing is most of them were picked up dirt cheap. Like others have said before, you can still find some of these in dollar boxes. (thumbs u