• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AWESOME custom made WALKING DEAD figures.

16 posts in this topic

Here are the Walking Dead figures I made. I posted them in the Official Thread way back when I made them. I made Rick, and 2 different Governor of Woodbury figures.

5k on eBay huh, maybe I'll make some more. hm

RickGrimesCarded.jpg

RickGrimesCardedCloseup.jpg

This image is on the back of the Rick Grimes card.

RickGrimesCardBack.jpg

Gov2Carded.jpg

Gov2.jpg

Gov1Carded.jpg

Gov1.jpg

I believe there are some royalties issues with WD figures. Apparently this is why there are not many statues as well. Something involving Moore. JJ??

WOW! :o

Makes me wish I hadn't gotten rid of mine, but it went to a good boardie's home. ;)

Old pics.

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

Was this a custom job? Or was it really made by McFarlane Toys? I don't remember ever seeing this one.

They were custom made figures done by an artist as well as the box. It was basically a prototype that he made to pitch to Kirkman. It was posted on one of my first sales threads and sold.

They were custom made figures done by an artist as well as the box. It was basically a prototype that he made to pitch to Kirkman. It was posted on one of my first sales threads and sold.
I remember catching it just after it sold. Great item!

ya, I wish I wouldn't have passed on it. but, I was a little short on cash at the time. was a pretty sweet figure though!

I believe there are some royalties issues with WD figures. Apparently this is why there are not many statues as well. Something involving Moore. JJ??

Is this true?

I guess there is bad blood between Kirkman and Moore (shrug)

Is this true?

I guess there is bad blood between Kirkman and Moore (shrug)

2.jpg

"Pay this man his money."