• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many CGC graded comics do you currently have?

How many CGC graded comics do you have?  

966 members have voted

1. 1. How many CGC graded comics do you have?

113 posts in this topic

I have 9 at home with 1 more at CGC.

How does the collecting community feel about CGC flaws such as mis-labeled books? I've seen mis-titled books and mis-numbered books. Are they seen as desirable like mint defects in coins are? Or are they seen as not desirable, something to be re-submitted and corrected?

How does the collecting community feel about CGC flaws such as mis-labeled books? I've seen mis-titled books and mis-numbered books. Are they seen as desirable like mint defects in coins are? Or are they seen as not desirable, something to be re-submitted and corrected?

I'm going to guess re-submitted and corrected.

+1

+1

Yep, I have one and it bugs the hell out of me. The shipping costs mean I'll never resub it though, it would cost me over $100 in shipping just to get the issue number put right meh

Batman427.jpg

Yep, I have one and it bugs the hell out of me. The shipping costs mean I'll never resub it though, it would cost me over $100 in shipping just to get the issue number put right

Wow, that's a beautiful 9.8 you got there. If you notify CGC about it will they at least put it in their records that your label is mis-numbered re: the book inside the holder?

+1

Yep, I have one and it bugs the hell out of me. The shipping costs mean I'll never resub it though, it would cost me over $100 in shipping just to get the issue number put right meh

Batman427.jpg

I bought ASM #97 CGC 9.2 off of ebay awhile ago that was labeled #92 and the seller told me CGC would re-holder it for free...before I bought it I checked with Borock at the time and they did re-holder it for free, gave me a free modern submission and got a credit on my account at CGC for the shipping....still have the credit hm $22 or so. They paid return shipping.

Wow, that's a beautiful 9.8 you got there. If you notify CGC about it will they at least put it in their records that your label is mis-numbered re: the book inside the holder?

The cert number is allocated to a #427 and is sitting in my registry as that book so that's good, it's just the number and notations on the label that are bugging me.