• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAPTAIN AMERICA(MAYBE)GL, HULK,IRONMAN, ST,SUBMARINER,TTA,XMEN,ADDED XMEN102 9.8

35 posts in this topic

Another short group of books just back from CGC. Will be posting scans and prices in about an hour...if this is against the rules, its ok to delete the post and I will repost when I have everything ready...

If not then all the same rules apply here as the :takeit: is the winner, all payments accepted and shipping over $100 in the U.S. is free and will work with our overseas friends on cost.

Any questions, complaints or advice let me know :grin:

Here is the list..

Captain America #100 c/ow 5.5 (has the structure of a 9.4 but alot of tanning. The book was promised to someone first, if they don't decide to take it will then post it here) ----- It is officially committed to, but I posted a scan of it anyway.

Green lantern #77 ow/w 9.0 $105

Incredible Hulk #182 ow 9.0 DOUBLE COVER! $175

Iron Man #6 ow/w 7.5 (damm book was in the wrong pile when sent it out, was suppose to sell on ebay raw) $35

Strange Tales #159 ow/w 9.0 $80 ---------- SOLD

Sub-Mariner #12 WHITE 9.4 $100

Tales To Astonish #83 ow/w 9.0 (some tanning back cover otherwise its at least a 9.4) $70

X-men #97 WHITE 9.6 $350

X-men #100 WHITE 9.6 $425

X-men #101 WHITE 9.6 $450

hm Cap 100

Its the best looking 5.5 copy of any book you will see...

SR

what's the PQ despite the tanning Steve? got any Marvels with full date stamps on the front covers? How about a Subby 59 or FF 112?

hm Cap 100

Its the best looking 5.5 copy of any book you will see...

SR

what's the PQ despite the tanning Steve? got any Marvels with full date stamps on the front covers? How about a Subby 59 or FF 112?

C/ow...I think I have some with date stamps at CGC now...nothing on the Subby or FF at the moment.