• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Frost for Forumite of the Year

58 posts in this topic

Dude, just take ad out on Craig's List.

:shy:

I noticed you avatar the other day. Have you gone the way of the gays.. or something?

lol Not at all. Just looking to mix it up a bit. It's for the ladies of the forum and Gav as well. He's a closet fan of The Hoff.

I noticed you avatar the other day. Have you gone the way of the gays.. or something?

lol Not at all. Just looking to mix it up a bit.

Oh, so you've gone bi?

lol Not at all. Just looking to mix it up a bit. It's for the ladies of the forum and Gav as well. He's a closet fan of The Hoff.

:whatev:

Garry said at the last British forum dinner, you made everyone watch the youtube video of Hoff eating the Wendy's burger shirtless four times.

Garry said at the last British forum dinner, you made everyone watch the youtube video of Hoff eating the Wendy's burger shirtless four times.

That was Nick, I didn't bother turning up. Again.

Oh, so you've gone bi?

Bi doesn't tickle my fancy at all. Sorry, maybe your advances will work on some other board member. (thumbs u

That's not gum doll, its just sad.

Finally!! I hit "submit" in one of these damn threads before the lock! I don't even care about the points.

Off to water the garden and heirloom tomatoes. I'll expect this thread to be gone when i return.

Finally!! I hit "submit" in one of these damn threads before the lock! I don't even care about the points.

Off to water the garden and heirloom tomatoes. I'll expect this thread to be gone when i return.

lol

What kind? Mine aren't doing that well. Not very "heirloom" looking.

Sweet Jeebus, will this thread ever get locked!?!?

They're waiting for me to get some points.

:whatev: I've got to walk the dog. This thread better be locked by the time I get back. Or so help me...................... :sumo:

There is no reason for this thread to be locked. Everything is civil and I think there may have been a Classics Illustrated done on the Frost poem, so it is all good.

Oh, so you've gone bi?

Bi doesn't tickle my fancy at all. Sorry, maybe your advances will work on some other board member. (thumbs u

I'm not on a fishing expedition. I'm just wondering how this will affect your relationship with Nerf.

Sweet Jeebus, will this thread ever get locked!?!?

They're waiting for me to get some points.

:whatev: I've got to walk the dog. This thread better be locked by the time I get back. Or so help me...................... :sumo:

I feel sorry for the dog if the thread's still open when you get back :eek: