• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robert Frost for Forumite of the Year

58 posts in this topic

Bangers and mash or steak and kidney pie - which is better?

Boozad's more of a Black Pudding sort of chap.

I've had that, and it was good.

You can't beat it :cloud9:

Finally!! I hit "submit" in one of these damn threads before the lock! I don't even care about the points.

Off to water the garden and heirloom tomatoes. I'll expect this thread to be gone when i return.

What kind? Mine aren't doing that well. Not very "heirloom" looking.

I forget and just checked with the Missus and she can't remember either. lol Getting too dark to go look at the tags. Strangely, the heirlooms are already starting to produce fruit, whereas the Early Girl plants haven't yet.

In general, the whole garden is doing good. Last year sucked, we had rain for almost the whole month of May the tomato crop was decimated. This year we have Romaine and Boston lettuce, carrots, zucchini and summer squash, green and red peppers, and a variety of tomatoes.

Finally!! I hit "submit" in one of these damn threads before the lock! I don't even care about the points.

Off to water the garden and heirloom tomatoes. I'll expect this thread to be gone when i return.

What kind? Mine aren't doing that well. Not very "heirloom" looking.

I forget and just checked with the Missus and she can't remember either. lol Getting too dark to go look at the tags. Strangely, the heirlooms are already starting to produce fruit, whereas the Early Girl plants haven't yet.

In general, the whole garden is doing good. Last year sucked, we had rain for almost the whole month of May the tomato crop was decimated. This year we have Romaine and Boston lettuce, carrots, zucchini and summer squash, green and red peppers, and a variety of tomatoes.

(thumbs u My tomatoes are producing fine. I think they were mislabeled. Too normal looking.

Dude, just take ad out on Craig's List.

:shy:

I noticed you avatar the other day. Have you gone the way of the gays.. or something?

lol Not at all. Just looking to mix it up a bit.

Oh, so you've gone bi?

Bi doesn't tickle my fancy at all. Sorry, maybe your advances will work on some other board member. (thumbs u

I'm not on a fishing expedition. I'm just wondering how this will affect your relationship with Nerf.

lol Do I have something going with Nerf? hm