• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED..

9 posts in this topic

Just 2 for tonight..

:takeit: is the winner...pm's accepted with questions and/or offers.

Prices are shipped in the U.S.

All payments accepted.

Atom #3 CGC 8.5 ow/w Asking $200

Atom #20 CGC 9.2 ow/w Asking $135

Any questions let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

atom3.jpg

atom20.jpg

Let me guess, these are for sale because someone acquired the Rocky Mountain copies recently ?

If so, congrats . Atom 3 is a seriously tough book to find in high grade.

:whistle:

With the books I won, it completes my Atom run in 9.4 or better except for I think 4 books... :banana:

Let me guess, these are for sale because someone acquired the Rocky Mountain copies recently ?

With the books I won, it completes my Atom run in 9.4 or better except for I think 4 books... :banana:

I was going to seriously go after the Atom 3 in the auction but I figured I would be locking horns with you. That's a nice aspect of the registry, you can sometimes figure out your competition. I thought it went very cheap. People don't realize the highest graded is only 9.2 . Congrats.

I was going to seriously go after the Atom 3 in the auction but I figured I would be locking horns with you. That's a nice aspect of the registry, you can sometimes figure out your competition. I thought it went very cheap. People don't realize the highest graded is only 9.2 . Congrats.

Thank you and thank you! :foryou:

Any interest in my 8.5? :baiting: