• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPECIAL FORUM OFFER: Bolland SS CGC 9,8 LTD Sketchbooks

7 posts in this topic

Just listed in the Copper Modern Sales Forum Section....

This offer is being made first and exclusively to the members of this forum. This offer is being made directly on behalf of the artist himself whom I work with during his convention appearances.

(worship) Brian Bolland has created his first sketchbook in almost 20 years. (worship)

He has printed only 500 of the regular edition. That is an extremely small amount for an artist of his reputation and caliber.

He has created a special limited sub-series of FIVE!! They are numbered 1 through 5 that are a special subset each with a small remark head sketch on the cover.

All are graded CGC 9.8 SS

Thanks Jason,

I meant to link this thread to that one but I got waylaid by a bunch of PM questions and forgot.

More tire kickers than Carmax. lol

Are you going to SD Chris? Can I buy a raw sketchbook from you there?

Hey Kevin,

I won't be at SDCC.

Brian is 90% sure to go to NYCC. We will have them there for sure. I am trying to get some shipped to me ahead of time. He was almost sold out of what he brought to Heroes and it was pretty crazy there otherwise I would have brought some back with me to Chicago.

If I get some ahead of time I will be sure to let all the interested folks know.