• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 39 club
4 4

683 posts in this topic

I seen mid grade prices on this book drop significantly on this book on Ebay over the past month, A cgc 4.0 sold for about $900 the other day. so apparantly the movie buzz wears off fast.

$900 :o wow!, I'd have been all over that

I seen mid grade prices on this book drop significantly on this book on Ebay over the past month, A cgc 4.0 sold for about $900 the other day. so apparantly the movie buzz wears off fast.

A 7.0 just sold on clink Auction for $5300+ last week..up from previous GPA...but it did have better page quality...than the cr/ow in Gpa

Don't scare away bidders on my 6.5 :makepoint:

Edited by kryptospidey

It sold for $990 (still a good price) not $900.

And the seller's feedback of only 98% positive isn't exactly stellar, and may have affected the hammer price. I know I wouldn't gamble on a big ticket book with this guy.

Toolhaus is our friend.

Thanks, I didn`t realize his bad feedback, seems to be an interesting gamble but I agree I wouldn`t gamble with him either. (thumbs u

edit. buyer did leave him a positive, so the gamble apparantly paid off. ;)

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

It sold for $990 (still a good price) not $900.

And the seller's feedback of only 98% positive isn't exactly stellar, and may have affected the hammer price. I know I wouldn't gamble on a big ticket book with this guy.

Toolhaus is our friend.

Thanks, I didn`t realize his bad feedback, seems to be an interesting gamble but I agree I wouldn`t gamble with him either. (thumbs u

edit. buyer did leave him a positive, so the gamble apparantly paid off. ;)

I think I would've rolled the dice

all the Negs say, slow shipper and such, not a non shipper

Yeah, I'd say that feedback is killing his prices. A 5.0 (though raw) Hulk 1 selling for only $2k range? :eek: This book sells for $500-$900 in the sub 1.5 range, and easily over $1k for a GD or higher.

raw is a totally different story.

I rarely buy raw off ebay and def wouldnt buy something of this caliber raw of an ebayer with 100% fb let alone 98.8

Yeah, I'd say that feedback is killing his prices. A 5.0 (though raw) Hulk 1 selling for only $2k range? :eek: This book sells for $500-$900 in the sub 1.5 range, and easily over $1k for a GD or higher.

I rarely buy raw off ebay and def wouldnt buy something of this caliber raw of an ebayer with 100% fb let alone 98.8

Agreed with raw but this was a CGC 4.0 for $990, so there are deals out there, albeit this was a gamble because of his slow shipping. 2c

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Agreed with raw but this was a CGC 4.0 for $990, so there are deals out there, albeit this was a gamble because of his slow shipping. 2c

990 is a STEAL for a 4.0. Lowest selling GPA price since Feb. of 2007!! Great deal for somebody.

I want a TOS #39. hm

Too bad I have no money. :(

Hmmm..I need a tec 36 or 29 :baiting:

I have a 33. :o

But it's not for sale. :foryou:

And don't worry...I'm keeping my eyes peeled for you. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

You will get a 39 at some point in time..they are easy enough to come by.

I want a TOS #39. hm

Too bad I have no money. :(

Hmmm..I need a tec 36 or 29 :baiting:

I have a 33. :o

But it's not for sale. :foryou:

And don't worry...I'm keeping my eyes peeled for you. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

You will get a 39 at some point in time..they are easy enough to come by.

It's just a matter of funding and when I have that kind of money free to spend, I almost always end up buying GA books.

I still want one...just got to stay away from GA.

Don't know if that's gonna happen. (shrug)