• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to make the plunge into Golden Age, but where ?

25 posts in this topic

Come to my house and I'll show you why you need a focus. I was looking for a particular book this weekend and realized there are ten different rooms/closets that have comics in them (and one of them was the kitchen :screwy:).

Many of us would be happy to provide storage services for your collection. For example, I will gladly keep your Startling Comics and Ellery Queen comic safe.

here is what you do...you come to SDCC, proceed directly to booth 1206 ...you close your eyes and you ask to buy the MOST expensive book on the wall ...problem solved :cloud9:

Don't listen to GATOR, he gives bad advice, come over to the Bunky booth, and check out very inexpensive "collector" grade GA, as affordable prices, with a smile to boot :banana:

and 4) why do I even want a focus anyway?

Come to my house and I'll show you why you need a focus. I was looking for a particular book this weekend and realized there are ten different rooms/closets that have comics in them (and one of them was the kitchen :screwy:).

Clearly....there is a problem..... :insane:

:jokealert:

here is what you do...you come to SDCC, proceed directly to booth 1206 ...you close your eyes and you ask to buy the MOST expensive book on the wall ...problem solved :cloud9:

Don't listen to GATOR, he gives bad advice, come over to the Bunky booth, and check out very inexpensive "collector" grade GA, as affordable prices, with a smile to boot :banana:

:pullhair: